Insert Siwecos Meta tag in the WordPress header
As administrator in WordPress, you can edit several system files manually via the backend.
- Log in to your WordPress account (administrator rights are required).
- In the menu (on the left), select "Design" and select the "Editor".
- On the right, the selection "Theme files" is shown.
- Select the file "header.php", and the content of the "header.php" is shown in the editor area in the center.
- Now you can edit the "header.php" file.
- Copy your " Meta Informations from Siwecos" into the section between the <head> </head> tags (see illustration).
- If everything is OK, you must save the changes. You can do this in the lower section of WordPress "Update file".
- Now your domain is ready for verification by Siwecos.
- Move on to siwecos.de